Improvements and fixes released throughout October and November:
- Prevent duplicate SQL autocompletions- We fixed a minor bug that was causing each column name to appear twice in the autocomplete menu when using the SQL editor.
- Save as Template and Liquid error modals not displaying correctly- Fixed a bug that broke the styles on popups within the drag and drop email editor.
- Fix for link color in Gmail- Links made using the drag and drop editor were not adding text color to links in a way that was properly supported in Gmail. We've fixed this.
- Copy/paste import option (in Workflows)- Fixed a bug that prevented the copy/paste importer functioning in Workflows.
- Align option on images "sticking"- In some cases, aligning an image in the drag and drop editor would not produce the desired result. We've tweaked things so it works every time.
- Pagination and search in the Audience panel- You can now paginate and search the "Audience" panel in Newsletters after you've imported an audience via CSV, Google Sheets or SQL.
- Self-service downgrades- To add to the "Delete customers by segment" functionality you can now downgrade your Workflows account if you're below your current plan's usage limits.
- Google Sign-in- Fixed a bug that prevented login using Sign-In With Google if the primary email address was mixed case.