Vero Connect
We made a few small bug fixes to Vero Connect in the latest sprint, here they are:
  • Reports page for campaigns not working due to invalid date.
    We fixed a bug that prevented the Full report page from rendering any data due to an issue with invalid date formatting. 
  • Using old plain text from a variation.
    We fixed an issue that caused the wrong plain text version to be used after a campaign had been cloned. This was an issue for a small number of campaigns only and is now resolved.
  • Previews with attachments failed to send.
    We fixed an issue that caused any previews of a campaign that included an attachment fail to send.